Welcome to Star Wars Galaxies Online
Star Wars Galaxies Online is an information fan site dedicated to Star Wars Galaxies.
Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided features:
- Entirely new 3D engine designed to portray the Star Wars galaxy in the greatest possible detail
- A seamless universe spanning ten fully-realized Star Wars worlds, from the films and expanded universe, each with over 15 x 15 kilometers of explorable terrain
- Define your own role in the galaxy with 8 playable species and over 30 professions; become bounty hunters, smugglers, squad leaders and more
- Many social skills including dancing, musicianship and image designer
- Advanced character customization tool that allows you to define nearly every detail of your character's appearance
- Grow your character with an in-depth and flexible skill-based system of advancement
- Highly configurable User Interface
- Highly cinematic and tactical combat system that focuses on blasters and other ranged weapons
- Ally and fight with the Rebel or Imperial sides of the Galactic Civil War, or remain neutral
- Rewarding faction system that allows players to gain special perks by fighting in the Galactic Civil War
- Battlefields, where players can square off against one another or NPCs to earn faction standing
- Placeable Minefields, Turrets and Bases
- Encounter and interact with 180+ unique creatures and hundreds of NPCs, including "named" characters like Darth Vader and Boba Fett
- Robust chat system including hundreds of emotes, moods, chat styles, persistent messages and player created channels
- Dynamic resource surveying and mining
- Advanced crafting system
- Completely player-run in-game economy that includes an in-game Marketplace that allows auctions and sales of in-game items
- Jabba's Palace, and other "theme parks" offer a variety of missions for and encounters with well-known Star Wars characters
- Dynamic Points of Interest that provide a huge supply of adventures
- Random Mission system for shorter play sessions
- Bounty Hunting skills and missions
- Natural AI behaviors, including herding, stalking and lair defending
- Player built and placed housing, shops and structures
- Player groups of up to twenty players
- Player run associations of up to 500 players
- Badge system that rewards achievement in various areas
- An in-game Matchmaking Service, helpful for identifying players with similar hobbies
- The chance to unlock the mysterious Force Sensitive character slot and attempt to master the most exhilarating and dangerous role in the galaxy...the Jedi
- Full team support with future expansions and updates
SWG Exploits, Cheats, Guides, Strategies, Money Making Tips and more!
Skryer is an exclusive premium membership community where you can find the latest, greatest and best strategies, guides, tips, tricks, hints and more to all the latest online games updated daily!. They also support World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Final Fantasy XI, City of Heroes / City of Villains, Everquest 2, Lineage 2, and other upcoming online games.
As a special offer for their official launch, they are giving away subscriptions to their exclusive community for only $24.77 USD a year, that's less than 7 cents a day!
Announcement: SWG Architect Guideposted Tuesday, September 28, 2004 23:53 PM EDT ( )
Imodi Ibanei has submitted his Architect Guide to go along with the Architect Calculator posted below. It's a good and informative read for anyone planning to become a Master Architect.
Couple of notes to begin with. At the time of writing this guide, a couple of things are worth noting, Architects never get rich of their constructions, Architects require huge amounts of resources to both master the profession and craft the various items available, and there are few opportunities to experiment when crafting.
Announcement: SWG Architect Calculatorposted Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:31 PM EDT ( )
Imodi Ibanei has submitted to us his SWG Architect Calculator spreadsheet which is a much improved version of the current Architect calculator out there. Download SWG Architect Calculator.
Note: You must enable macros or set the security level for macro's in your spreadsheet application to lower for the calculator to work.
Announcement: Medic Guide!posted Thursday, September 2, 2004 10:39 AM EDT ( )
We have another well written guide by Imodi Ibanei. This time its his SWG Medic Guide which will help any player become a good Medic and then eventually a Doctor.
If you want to be able to mine your own resources, then the best approach is to now go and get trained in Novice Artisan, and we are going to concentrate on just the survey tree. the trainer will give you a survey tool, so we should be able to get started.
Announcement: Teras Kasi Artist Guideposted Tuesday, August 31, 2004 18:33 PM EDT ( )
We have another great guide submission from Imodi Ibanei, its a Teras Kasi Artist Guide and helps you get started as a TKA in Star Wars Galaxies. Here's a small preview of it:
When taking missions try to take the lone targets away from the group or lair 1st, then move in closer to lair, if you have trouble back off (enemy will only follow so far from lair) sit down and use “tend damage self” to heal damage. When recovered (remember to let mind recover) you can now go and take any remaining enemies then proceed to lair. If humanoid npc lair it won’t spawn npc’s so go ahead and destroy it then go to next mission. If it’s a creature lair you may need to be a bit more careful, normally a lair will spawn 2 or 3 times once its attacked, so start attacking the lair, as soon as something spawns, PEACE the lair and turn on the creature, repeat this till lair is destroyed.Read the full SWG guide for all the details.
Announcement: New Crafting Guideposted Friday, August 27, 2004 0:15 AM EDT ( )
We have a new Crafting Guide that has been submitted by Imodi Ibanei. Go read it for some good crafting macros and great tips on how to be a top crafter. Here's a snip:
Artisan is generally split into two halves experience wise, crafting and surveying. any one looking at going into one of the elite crafting professions would be advised to concentrate their efforts on the engineering tree and the surveying trees. now regarding the merchant path very quickly, this makes vendors available to the player, so allowing them to sell their goods.
SWG Star Wars Galaxies News
News from the Star Wars Galaxies Homepage